Operating a business comes with many challenges. Having a legal expert in your corner who can help you with advice and guidance is essential. As a business owner, if you fail to perform due diligence could allow issues to fester and create unnecessary legal problems and expenses. An attorney can prevent that from happening and provide the legal advice your business needs to thrive.
As a business advisory lawyer, Bruce Huntington can answer day-to-day legal questions about many of your legal concerns. He can act as general counsel for your business and advise you in many areas, including:
- Contractual negotiations: poorly written contracts or a lack of a contract can cost your business time, money, and goodwill
- Employment disputes: These are legal issues that can destroy your business. You need to act fast when they arise and implement policies to prevent disputes.
- Wage and hour laws
- Leasing and other real estate concerns
- Corporate governance issues
- Trademark and copyright issues
Having a working relationship with a dedicated business advisory attorney means your company will be well positioned and avoid legal problems. When they do arise, someone will be available to the issues and help you prevent them from escalating.
Bruce Huntington is committed to providing business advisory services to clients in a number of industries. He knows how important it is to provide individualized attention to each client and their business and he can help you prevent problems and deal with them when they arise.