If you are involved in land or real estate development, you already know how important it is to have technical expertise and dedication. Your legal team should be able to guide you from concept to completion of every one of your projects. This includes counseling developers, investors, corporate owners and managers, nonprofit institutions and investors in a variety of different large-scale projects.
Bruce Huntington advises clients in managing conflicts and the needs of developers, lenders, tenants, public authorities, and other stakeholders. The goal is to help them find common ground and appropriate, cost-effective solutions to their issues.
An attorney who takes a proactive approach to issues such as site evaluation, due diligence and acquisition, and zoning and permitting, means you will be able to address issues before they become problems.
Bruce’s clients rely on him for advice when it comes to dealing with the complexities and transactional demands of the real estate development process. He can help you with:
- Strategic planning
- Site acquisition and permitting
- Local zoning relief and permitting
- State and federal permitting
- Subdivision control
- Environmental permitting and review
- Wetlands and historic permitting and compliance
- Hazardous materials remediation
- Conservation restriction compliance and creation
- Condominium creation
- Complex site related issues, such as declarations, covenants, conditions, restrictions and easements
- Specialized tax treatment
There is no denying that land development and other legal issues real estate can be complex and tricky. If you are involved in land development and need professional legal assistance, Bruce Huntington can help. For more information or to schedule a consultation with Bruce, contact him at 574-234-3900.